This is a high quality engaging Maths workbook for kids in the age group of 3yr to 5 yr. The book is prepared by expert teachers and experienced academicians. Child learns the concept of numbers, counting, shapes, patterns, and logic in a simplified manner, with plenty of activities and visualization.
A child will learn to
- To identify, read, write, and count numbers.
- To relate numbers with his/her surroundings. Example: a car has 4 wheels, 6 donuts in a tray, etc.
- To count with the help of his/her fingers.
- To identify various simple shapes - square, circle, rectangle, triangle.
- To relate these shapes with the various everyday objects - rectangular flag, circular plates, etc.
- To compare the quantity, size, weight, length, and other approximate physical attributes of various objects. Example: a football is larger than a golf ball, a bus is taller than a car, a pencil is longer than a crayon, etc.